STORYN Studio for Architecture is a nationally and internationally focused architectural practice specializing in precise research and collaboration with clients to create unique spaces that tell a project’s story. STORYN works closely with clients to design buildings and environmental projects that meet the highest possible excellence standards while inspire and transform our local and international communities.
STORYN currently has a strong portfolio of work in the Southeast region, Europe and the Caribbean. As we continue to secure additional exciting projects throughout the US, we seek talented Mid/Senior-level Architects to join our Studio, located in St. Petersburg, FL or Miami, FL. The area of work will predominantly be with multi-family mixed-income housing projects. Additional areas of focus may include Hospitality, Master Planning or Mixed-Use related projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the successful delivery of complex, large scale projects
- Manage all phases of multiple projects from concept design through construction administration
- Work within an agreed scope and deliver complete and timely work
- Demonstrate design aptitude with technical confidence
- Contribute to the generation and exploration of design and construction ideas, maintain the balance between conceptual, aesthetic, constructional and cost influences
- Develop design work in close cooperation with other members of the STORYN project team
- Assist the client, stakeholders, and authorities in collaboration with Project Leads
- Be attentive to client feedback, issues or potential problems and report any issues raised
- Help assist and coach junior team members on the project
- 5-7 years of experience
- Experience leading complex multi-family residential
- Master’s Degree in Architecture or equivalent
- Exceptional design skills with experience working on both small and large-scale projects
- Knowledge of construction industry legislation, practice, and procedures
- Working knowledge of all project work stages
- Excellent communication skills to work with internal and external clients
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to analyze and critically assess problems
- Imaginative and creative thinking skills and ability
- Registered or working towards architectural registration
- *Experience with Revit is required
*In our workplace, we encourage creativity and innovation. Our employees are offered opportunities for continuous learning and development in an environment that is both challenging and rewarding.
*If you have a passion for design and are interested in working in a creative and inspiring environment, we would love to hear from you! Please include a cover letter and CV clearly outlining your suitability for the role, as well as your portfolio as part of your application. All application material should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
STORYN is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds and recognize that to be successful, we need to create an inclusive environment where everyone can realize their potential and succeed.
License No. AA26003818
ARCHITECTS AS STORYTELLERS - STUDIO FOR ARCHITECTURE