Senior Level Architect 10-20+ years of experience
Intermediate Level Architect 5-10 years of experience
Junior Level Architect 1-3 years of experience
STORYN Studio for Architecture is a nationally and internationally focused architectural practice specializing in precise research and collaboration with clients to create unique spaces that tell a project’s story. STORYN collaborates closely with clients to design buildings and environmental projects that meet the highest possible excellence standards while inspiring and transforming our local and international communities.
STORYN currently has a strong portfolio of work in five States, Europe and the Caribbean. As we have secured additional exciting projects throughout the US, we seek talented Architects to join our studio, located in St. Petersburg, FL. The area of work will predominantly be hotel, restaurant, and large Mixed-Use related projects.
Key responsibilities include:
(Please inquire further for specific level key responsibilities)
- Contribute to the successful delivery of complex, large scale projects
- Work within an agreed scope and deliver complete and timely work
- Demonstrate design and technical aptitude, with developing design and technical confidence
- Contribute to the generation and exploration of design and construction ideas, maintain the balance between conceptual, aesthetic, constructional and cost influences
- Develop design work in close cooperation with other members of the STORYN project team
- Be attentive to client feedback, issues or potential problems and report any issues raised
(Please inquire further for specific level requirements)
- Experience with BIM (Revit) *required
- Registered or working towards architectural registration *preferred
- Knowledge of construction industry legislation, practice, and procedures
- Working knowledge of all project work stages
- Excellent communication skills to work with internal and external clients
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to analyze and critically assess problems
- Imaginative and creative thinking skills and ability
*In our workplace, we encourage creativity and innovation. Our employees are offered opportunities for continuous learning and development in an environment that is both challenging and rewarding.
*If you have a passion for design and are interested in working in a creative and inspiring environment, we would love to hear from you! Please include a cover letter and CV clearly outlining your suitability for the role, as well as your portfolio as part of your application. All application material should be sent to: email@example.com
STORYN is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds and recognize that to be successful, we need to create an inclusive environment where everyone can realize their potential and succeed.
License No. AA26003818
ARCHITECTS AS STORYTELLERS - STUDIO FOR ARCHITECTURE